FEATURED WORK - TRAVEL
CHASING THE MONSOONS - a making.
We spent 28 days in the Himalayan ranges of Uttarakhand (chamoli District).
Why you ask?
To shoot a teaser for our Monsoon Film.
In the process, we ended up having the experience of our lifetime.
The terrains, the camping, the people, the walks, the shoots, the life we led, the hardships we faced and the experiences we had.
This video, attempts to showcase all of that. It also attempts to show, the work that we do, the equipment we use,
what we shoot, how we shoot and all the fun that we two crazy Photographers manage to have.
Crew Members - Anurag Jetly, Saptadeep Chatterjee, Jawahar Singh Bisht, Kailash Bisht, yashpal, Anand Singh Bisht, Dhan Singh, Pushkar, Ganga Singh, Umed Gupta and 4 Mules.
Shot, Edited and Directed by - Saptadeep Chatterjee (jojo)
Equipment Used - Nikon (D800, D750, D7100, D300, A1w1), Dynamic Perception (stage zero motion control systemt), Emotimo,
To see and know more about Timelapse photography, CLICK HERE
- Sep 24, 2016 The Uttrakhand Adventure, 2016 Sep 24, 2016
- Jun 6, 2015 Kibber, Himachal Pradesh. A Photo Tour (maybe) Jun 6, 2015
- Jun 5, 2015 I hope this is just the beginning of a new trend in India. (TVF online series - PITCHERS) Jun 5, 2015
- Apr 8, 2015 Congratulations!! We have arrived at the most magnificent #TIME ever. Apr 8, 2015
- Mar 14, 2015 #YOU (Written for Womens Day 2015) Mar 14, 2015